Bank of Baroda Recruitment one of the largest Bank recruiting 9 Data Scientist and 6 Data Engineer inviting online applications for eligible candidates. Apply online for Govt Bank job. All Details in GovtJobCareer.in
Name of the Organisation : Bank of Baroda
No of Posts : 9 Posts
Name of Posts :
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
Educational Qualification for Bank of Baroda Recruitment
|SI. No.||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|B. Tech/ B.E./ M Tech/ M.E. in|
Computer Science/ IT/ Data
Science/ Machine Learning
and AI (Minimum 60% marks
compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
from AICTE/UGC recognized
|A bachelor’s degree in|
engineering in Computer
Science / Information
Technology from AICTE/UGC
Preference shall be given to
candidates who possess
Experience Required for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment
|SI. No.||Name of Posts||Experience Required|
|Min. 9 Years, 6 Years, and 3 Years post qualifications experience in IT/Data Science in BFSI sector out of which min 5 years, 3 years and 1 year experience as Data Scientist required as per the grade/scale|
|Min. 6 Years or 3 Years post qualifications experience in ITin BFSI sector out of which min 3 years or 1 year experience in Big Data technology|
How to Apply for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Selection Process :
The selection process may comprise of online test (for positions in MMGS-II & MMGS-III only), psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
The tentative structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|Section||Name of the Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Version|
The minimum qualifying marks/percentage of marks in each of the section would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test or any other test/assessment as part of selection process:
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks/percentage of marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. Online Examination and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of further selection process
The following documents in original together with a self attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity
- Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 8 below
- Individual Semester/Year wise Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC/ ST/OBC/EWS category candidates.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year as on the date of advertisement)
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination, then the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 01.11.2021.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point 1.1 should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, relieving letter
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Salary / Remuneration
MMGS II : Rs. 48170 x 1740 (1) – 49910 x 1990 (10) – 69180
MMGS III : Rs. 63840 x 1990 (5) – 73790 x 2220 (2) – 78230
SMG/S-IV : Rs. 76010 x 2220 (4) – 84890 x 2500 (2) – 89890
Age Limit :
MMG / S-II – From 25 Years to 32 Years as on 01.11.21
MMG / S-III – From 28 Years to 35 Years as on 01.11.21
SMG / S-IV – From 32 Years to 40 Years as on 01.11.21
Application Fee :
|SI.No||Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees|
|1||SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges|
|2||GEN/ OBC /EWS||Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges|
Important Dates for the Bank of Baroda Requirement
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application||16.11.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Application||06.12.2021|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Now