BEL Recruitment 2021 for 88 Posts. Bharat Electronics Limited has invited applications for 88 vacancies of Trainee and Project Engineer. Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: Bharat Electronics Limited
No. of Posts: 88 Posts
Name of Posts:
1) Trainee Engineer – I – 55
2) Project Engineer – I – 33
Educational Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2021:
|SI.No||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines can apply for the post of Trainee Engineer – I. Freshers should have completed 8th semester examinations and all other requirements for award of Engineering Degree in 2021 and should produce Provisional Degree Certificate / Engineering Degree Certificate at the time of joining. Candidates who are currently still pursuing Engineering Degree or have backlog papers from previous semesters, need not apply.|
|2||Project Engineer – I||2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience. Only relevant post qualification experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered. Candidates with teaching / research experience need not apply.|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates should upload the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph/Digital Signature
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation/Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to attach the formula for conversion of CGPA/Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet.
- vi) Caste/ Tribe/ Community/Disability/Income/ Economic Status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should possess the certificate issued on or after 01.10.2020.Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to possess the certificate for the year 2021-22.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer is compulsory. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
- Valid ID Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID/ AADHAR Card etc.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- A merit list of all eligible candidates who meet the qualifying criteria specified in the advertisement will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in B.E./B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech.||75 %|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/ B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of the candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted for the interview are required to download their interview call letter.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
Salary/Remuneration of BEL Recruitment 2021:
|SI.No||Name of Posts||Salary/Remuneration|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||1st Year: 25,000/-|
2nd Year: 28,000/-
3rd Year: 31,000/-
|2||Project Engineer – I||1st Year: 35,000/-|
2nd Year: 40,000/-
3rd Year: 45,000/-
4th Year: 50,000/-
- Trainee Engineer – I: Upto 25 years as on 01.10.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
- Project Engineer – I: Upto 28 years as on 01.10.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
- The application fee is ₹ 500/- for Project Engineer and ₹ 200/- for Trainee Engineer.
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online or through SBI Branch). Application fees can be paid online by visiting the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=14842
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidates should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 27.10.2021
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021 for 71 AQCO