Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for 45 SSC Officers. Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried men for 45 Short Service Commission Officers (SSC) under special naval orientation course [JAN 2022 (ST) 2022 Course]. Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: Indian Navy
No of Posts: 45 Posts
Name of Post: SSC X (IT)
i) BE / B. Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT.
ii) M.SC (Computer / IT)
iv) M. Tech (Computer Science / IT)
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply through the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- The candidates should upload the following documents:
- Mark sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B. Tech courses respectively.
- Date of Birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate).
- CGPA conversion formula for BE / B. Tech.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps.
- A recent passport size photo scanned in original JPG / TIFF.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments / changes will be entertained.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
Selection Process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- For candidates who have completed MCA and M.SC marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till fifth semester will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- The SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Aug 21 onwards at Bangalore / Bhopal / Vishakapatnam / Kolkata.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry. Change of medical hospital/centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Based on performance in SSB merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training on the basis of availability of vacancies.
Salary/Remuneration: Not specified
Age Limit: Born between 02.01.1997 to 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: Not Applicable
Last Date of submission of Online Application: 16.07.2021
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for Navik & Yantrik