ITBP Recruitment 2021 for 65 Constable (GD). Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has invited applications for 65 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis. Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of Posts: 65 Posts
No. of Posts: Constable (General Duty)
Sports / Games Discipline:
There are 65 vacancies in the following 12 Sports / Games:
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of the original advertisement from 01.01.2021 till 02.09.2021 will only be considered.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply through the website https://www.recruitment.ibpolice.nic.in
- The candidates has to upload copy of certificate or document for sport discipline.
Selection Process of ITBP Recruitment 2021:
- Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized.
- The following tests will be done during the selection process:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Before the start of documentation the candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture.
- Candidates have to submit the documents like age, education, caste, sports achievements, proof to avail age and height relaxation etc.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents / sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot Original documents will be returned.
- Candidates who qualify in documentation will undergo PST.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in height and chest will be required to submit the certificate as per Annexure-V regarding their community from concerned District Authorities. In the event of non-enclosure of the certificate their claim for relaxation in height and chest shall not be entertained.
- After completion of Physical Standard Test, Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per table given at Para 4(b) in the advertised sports discipline. If tie persist, candidate younger in age will be given priority. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of merit.
- Candidates selected in order of merit as per number of vacancies will be put through medical examination (DME) to assess their fitness as per the medical guidelines issued from time to time by MHA.
- The candidates declared unfit during DME will be allowed to undergo Review Medical Examination. The RME will be as follows:
- The candidates have to give their written consent by appending their signature on the intimation indicating the reasons for being unfit as per Annexure-VI.
- The RME of candidates will be conducted in continuation of DME preferably on the next day of DME, The consent for RME as per Annexure-VI duly signed by the candidate should be submitted within 24 hours after he/she is informed of his/her unfitness in DME.
- The candidates who have been declared unfit in Detailed Medical Examination will be briefed about the procedure for filling an appeal for re-medical examination at the venue.
- The decision of ITBP Board of Doctors shall be final for declaring a candidate Fit or Unfit in DME / RME.
- There will be no second RME appeal for candidates declared unfit in DME.
Basic Pay in Reversed Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) Level – 3 ₹ 21,700-69,100/-
Age Limit: From 18 years to 23 years as on 02.09.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹ 100/-. No fee is required for female candidates and SC/ST.
Last Date of submission of Online Applications: 02.09.2021
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 6100 Posts