Junior Assistant Vacancy in DC office Cachar Silchar for 38 Posts of Junior Assistant. Apply through Niyukti. All details in govtjobcareer.in
Name of Organisation: Deputy Commissioner Office, Cachar, Silchar
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 38 Posts
Educational Qualification for DC Office Cachar:
- The candidate must be Graduate from a recognised State/Central University in any discipline.
- Proficiency in Computer application like Word, LINUX, MAC, Excel, Powerpoint, internet, email etc
- Candidates must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an recognised by the government
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only.
- Candidates are required apply on www.cachar.gov.in from 9.30 AM of 21.02.21 to 21.03.21
- Candidates applying for junior assistant are require to upload the following documents:
- One Recent Passport size colored photograph
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate and Marksheet of HSLC Examination
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Other Experience Certificate
- Candidates will be selected against aggregate marks obtained in the written test to appear in computer test
- Final selection will be on the basis of merit (aggregate marks obtained in both the written and computer proficiency test)
- The selection committee have the rights to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the testimonials/documents etc.
Salary/Remuneration: Rs.14000 to Rs.60500 + Grade Pay of Rs.6200 with other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age: 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2021
Application Fee: No Application Fee
For Downloading the advertisement: Click HereApply Now
Junior Assistant Vacancy in DC office Cachar
Also see Animal Husbandry Recruitment