NHAI Recruitment 2021. National Highway Authority of India has invited applications for 17 Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts). Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: National Highway Authority of India
No. of Posts: 17 Posts
Name of Post: Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Educational Qualification for NHAI Recruitment 2021:
Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) (through regular course) from a recognized University or Institute;
Member of any organized Finance or Accounts related Service of the Central Government or the State Government.
Four years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include atleast prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Candidates should upload the following documents:
- The recent photograph (10Kb – 200Kb) in JPG format.
- Candidate’s signature (4kb – 30kb) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Class X Certificate for date of birth proof (50kb to 300kb).
- Certificate in support of essential qualification(s) (50kb to 300 kb).
- Experience certificate(s) (50 kb to 300 kb).
- Category / Sub-Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD /Ex-Serviceman) wherever applicable (50kb to 300KB) in PDF.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (the helpline number and email given in Annexure – 1 at the advertisement), for ensuring the successful payment.
- Download and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form for future reference.
Selection Process of NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- The selection process will be consisting of:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The CBT test will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part-I and Part-II. Both parts will carry 100 questions. Qualifying marks of Part II of CBT will be 30% for General / OBC / EWS candidates, whereas it would be 20% for SC, ST and PWD candidates. There will be negative marks at the ratio of 1:4, i.e. 1 mark to be deducted for 4 incorrect answers.
- The qualified shortlisted candidates on merit basis after CBT will be called for Interview at the ratio of 1:5 in New Delhi. The date & time and venue for the interview will be communicated in the Call Letter, which will be issued online through the recruitment portal of National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The examination will be in two parts, i.e. Part-I & Part-II. Both the parts will contain 100 MCQs at degree level, there will be 1 mark for each question and the duration will be 100 minutes.
- Part-I of the examination will consist of the following subjects:
- General English
- General Math
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning & mental Ability
- Part-II of the examination will consist of the following subjects:
- Corporate Accounting
- Income Tax & Corporate Tax
- Cost Accounting
- Practice of Auditing
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Accrual Accounting
- The final Merit List for selection to the Post(s) will be prepared at the ratio of 1: 3, on the basis of the following criteria :
- 80 % of the marks obtained in CBT.
- 10 marks for interview.
Salary/Remuneration of NHAI Recruitment 2021:
Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 : Rs. 56100-177500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)
Age Limit: Upto 35 years with relaxation for different categories as on closing date of the advertisement.
- General/OBC: ₹ 500/-
- EWS: ₹ 300/-
Procedure of Fee Payment:
The payment can be done using the Payment Gateway of SBI / Paytm through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application||30.10.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Application||29.11.2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||30.11.2021|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 64 Posts