Oil India Recruitment 2021 for 120 Junior Assistants. Oil India Limited a Navaratna Public Sector Undertaking has invited application for 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator). Apply for Govt. of Assam Job.
Name of the Organisation: Oil India Limited
No. of Posts: 120 Posts
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government recognized Board / University with 40% marks.
ii) Passes Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply online through the website https://oil-india.com/Current openNew.aspx.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID / User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep this for future reference.
- Candidates must upload relevant documents / certificates / testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein.
- Further candidates must pay the online application fee, if applicable.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after the process of online application.
Selection Process of Oil India Recruitment 2021:
- The selection process shall consist a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form. The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The question paper for CBT will consist of 3 (three) sections:
- English Language & General Knowledge / Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited containing 20% marks.
- Reasoning, Arithmetic / Numerical & Mental Ability containing 20% marks.
- Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of post containing 60% marks.
- The CBT will comprise of questions in the multiple choice questions (MCQ) format and will include for testing the requisite skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The CBT will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- Final selection will be made in order of the marks obtained in the CBT only.
Pay Scale ₹ 26,600 – 90,000
Age Limit: From 18 to 30 years on 15.08.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹ 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway / bank charges.
Procedure of payment of fees:
The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other is not acceptable.
Last Date of submission of Online Application: 15.08.2021
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for IASST Recruitment 2021 for Security Officer