Public Health Engineering Department Assam recruitment 171 nos Junior Engineer (Civil) through Assam Public Service Commission. Apply Online from Govtjobcareer.in
Name of the Organisation : Public Health Engineering Department, Assam Govt.
Name of the Posts : – Junior Engineer (Civil)
No of Posts : 171 (One Hundred Seventy One) nos
Educational Qualifications : 3 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
Salary/Remuneration : Pay Scale : 14000/- to 60500, Grade Pay : 8700, Pay Band : PB 2
How to Apply :
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
The hardcopy of the online application and the following Original Documents/Certificates along with Self-attested copies and other items specified in the Intimation Letter./Admit Card for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview:-
- All the documents must be self attested
Age Limit : The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
2. By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
3. For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee :
Charged by CSCSPV (Rs)
|Taxable amount on|
Start Date of Online Application : 29.12.2020
Closing Date of Online Application : 29.01.2021
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31.01.2021Apply Now
Public Health engineering Department Assam Recruitment