Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2020 for 841 posts of office attendants at various places of India. The eligible candidates may apply online on www.rbi.org.in. No other mode of application is applicable. All details at govtjobcareer.in
Name of the Organisation : Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Posts : Office Attendant
No of posts : 841
Location of vacancy :
|SI. No||Location||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
2. In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
3. The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021
4. Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Online Test
2. Language Proficiency Test
3. There will be negative marking on online test
4. The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021
5. Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix -I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits another/multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph and signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Age Limit : 18 to 25 year as on 01.02.2021
Salary / Remuneration : 10940 to 23700 + Other Allowances + Perquisite as per the rules of RBI.
Application Fee : Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS
Rs. 450 for OBC/EWS/General Candidates
Online Application Date : From 24.02.21 to 15.03.2021
Payment of Test Fees : From 24.02.2021 to 15.03.2021
Tentative date of Online Test : 09.04.2021 and 10.04.2021
Advertisement Details Click HereApply Now