SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 6100 Posts. State Bank of India has invited application for engagement as apprentices for 6100 posts. Apply for Bank Job.
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
No. of Posts: 6100 Posts
Name of Post: Apprentice
State / Union-Territory wise vacancy:
|SI.No||State/Union-Territory||No. of Posts|
|7||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||100|
Graduation from a recognized University / Institute.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply online through the website https://bank.sbi/careers
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents (Annexure-I).
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submitthe data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record.
Selection Process of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Selection for engagement of apprentice will be on Online Written Test, Test of Local Language and Medical Examination.
- The Online Written Test (Online Objective Type) will be containing 100 questions with maximum marks of 100 and duration of 1 hour. The following subjects will be there:
- 25 questions of General / Financial Awareness containing 25 marks with duration of 15 minutes.
- 25 questions of General English containing 25 marks with duration of 15 minutes.
- 25 questions of Quantitative Aptitude containing 25 marks with duration of 15 minutes.
- 25 questions of Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude containing 25 marks with duration of 15 minutes.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject. Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise. Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- In the Test of Local Language the candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local language of that State as mentioned in Para A of the original advertisement.
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
- In the Medical Examination, engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Final Selection will be subject to:
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Qualifying in the Medical examination.
Age Limit: From 20 years to 28 years as on 31.10.2020 with relaxation for different categories.
- For General/OBC/EWS: ₹ 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: N/A
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 26.07.2021
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 for 458 Posts