SBI Recruitment 2021 for 2056 PO. State Bank of India has invited applications for 2056 Probationary Officers. Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
No. of Posts: 2056 Posts
Name of Post: Probationary Officer
Educational Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2021:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication / call letters/ advices from the bank by email / SMS.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking.
- First scan the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and handwritten declaration as detailed under the guidelines given in Annexure-II.
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows: “I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left-hand thumb impression, he / she may use his / her right-hand thumb impression.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their data. In case a candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/ she can save the entered data. On saving complete/ partially complete application, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen which should be carefully noted. Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Don’t send the printout of application form to the Bank.
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2021:
- In stage I, a Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
- 30 questions of English Language with duration of 20 minutes.
- 35 questions of Quantitative Aptitude with duration of 20 minutes.
- 35 questions of Reasoning Ability with duration of 20 minutes.
- In state II, a Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- 45 questions of Reasoning and Computer Aptitude containing 60 marks with duration of 60 minutes.
- 35 questions of Data Analysis & Interpretation containing 60 marks with duration of 45 minutes.
- 40 questions of General / Economy / Banking Awareness containing 40 marks with duration of 35 minutes.
- 35 questions of English Language containing 40 marks with duration of 40 minutes.
- The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
- In stage III, Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in stage II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase-III from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score, as decided by the Bank.
- Negative Marking for both Preliminary and Main examination will be ¼th of marks assigned to that question.
- In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of stage II and stage III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Age Limit: From 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹ 750/- for General/EWS/OBC candidates. No fee is required for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The payment can be made by debit card / credit card / internet banking.
|Dates for submission of Online Application||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Last Date for payment of Fees||25.10.2021|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online