SSC GD Recruitment 2021 for Constable and Rifleman. The staff Selection commission will conduct open examination for recruitment of Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD) for 25271 posts.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Name of Post: Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD)
No. of Posts:
Education Qualification for SSC GD Recruitment 2021:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
How to Apply:
- The candidates must apply online only.
- You have to register yourself before applying for the post.
- The candidates must upload Scanned colour passport size photo (not more than 3 months old).
- NCC Certificate if applicable.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Indicate the highest education obtained.
- Scanned Signature (Should not be blurred).
- Before submission candidates must check correctness of the filed details.
The Selection Process consists of following steps:
- Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME) (If cleared the earlier test).
- Document Verification (If cleared the earlier test).
Age required SSC GD Recruitment 2021:
18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003 with relaxation for different categories
Rs.100 can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Dates for submission of online applications||17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||31.08.2021 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||02.09.2021 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04.09.2021 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||07.09.2021|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Now