Transformation and Development Department Recruitment 2021. Transformation Department of Assam having vacancy of Assistant Research Officer in Planning Service recruitment through Assam Public Service Commission. All details are in www.govtjobcareer.in
Name of the Organisation: Transformation and Development Department, Assam
No. of Posts: 10
Name of Post: Asst. Research Officer/Asst. Planning Officer in Planning Services
The minimum academic qualification required is 2nd Class Master’s Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
How to Apply for Transformation and Development Department Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Applicants who don’t have a registered account in APSC’s Recruitment Portal, have to first register their account in APSC recruitment portal (www.apscrecruitment.in).
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- The applicants should provide their Date of Birth, Experience, Qualifications and other documents in PDF/JPEG file format and it should be less than 200 KB.
- No editing in the application will be allowed after it is submitted.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hard copy of the Online Application Form.
Selection/Process of Transformation and Development Department Recruitment 2021:
The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
Salary/Remuneration of Transformation and Development Department Recruitment 2021:
(PB-3) Rs. 22,000 – 97,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800/-
Age Limit: From 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application||24.03.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||23.04.2021|
|Last Date of payment of fees||25.04.2021|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Now
Also apply in Gauhati High Court Technical Assistant Vacancy