UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 400 NDA and NA. Union Public Service Commission has invited application for 370 posts of NDA in Army, Navy and Air Force and 30 posts of NA. Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
No. of Posts: 400 Posts
Name of Posts:
1) Army – 208
2) Navy – 42
3) Air Force – 120
4) Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
|SI.No||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1||Army||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|2||Navy & Air Force||12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and|
Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2
pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- The candidates should upload the following details and documents:
- Candidate’s Details
- Examination Centre
- Photo Identity Card Document
- If the candidates submits multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidates should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State / Government.
Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02.01.2003 and not later than 01.01.2006.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹ 100/-. No fee is required for reserved categories and sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs.
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||29.06.2021 (6 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees (By Cash)||25.06.2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online)||29.06.2021 (6 PM)|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Now