Assam Police Recruitment 2022. Assam Police has invited applications for 306 Sub-Inspector of Police (UB). Apply for Govt. of Assam Job.
Name of the Organisation: Assam Police
No. of Posts: 306 Posts
Name of Post: Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Physical Standards for Assam Police Recruitment 2022:
|Category||Male & Transgender||Female|
|General/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(P)/ST(H)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for Male & Transgender):
|General/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Medical Standards for Assam Police Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID. Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
- Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID.
- Candidates have to upload all the necessary documents, passport sized photograph and signature.
Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 mark.
- The questions will be set in three parts:
- Logical Reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India
- General Knowledge
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
Pay Scale of ₹ 14,000-60,500/- (Pay Band No. 2) plus ₹ 8,700/- grade pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit: From 20 years to 26 years as 01.07.2021 with relaxation for different categories.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application||10.12.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Application||09.01.2022|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for NBCC India Recruitment 2022 for 70 Posts