Gauhati High Court Technical Assistant Vacancy. Gauhati High Court announces recruitment for 2 nos Technical Assistant in vacant posts. Apply for Assam Govt Job. All the Details are in www.govtjobcareer.in
Name of the Organisation: The Gauhati High Court
No. of Posts: 2
Name of Post: Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification for Gauhati High Court Technical Assistant Vacancy:
i) Graduate Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University.
B.SC from a recognized University with year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Application or equivalent grade from a recognized institution.
Eligibility Creiteria for Gauhati High Court Technical Assistant Vacancy:
i) 2 years of work experience from a reputed institution/organisation in the related field.
ii) Candidate must have a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number for the State of Assam. The candidate must have received training in execution of works such as:-
a) Data entry and DTP works,
b) Hardware maintenance of computers, printers, scanners etc.,
c) Server Administration,
d) Network Administration, Leased lines, setting up, and configuring LAN,
e) Using utility and application softwares,
f) Web Designing and web based application software.
How to Apply:
- Log on through the website www.ghconline.gov.in and click on “Online Application for the post of Technical Assistant”.
- The candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of this information the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed same page prominently.
- The candidate who has created his/her Registration Code, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information and has to click the “Upload Data” button.
- The candidate should provide his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be.jpg, .png, .gif. No other image format will be accepted.
- After submission of the candidature the candidate should take a print out of the Fee Payment Challan by clicking “Print Fee Payment Challan Form” button. The candidates can pay the fee amount after two working days from the date of submission and on or before the last date of Payment of Fees. The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only.
- The fee payment information viz. Journal No., Paid Amount, Payment Date etc. will be reflected on the candidate’s account after two working days from the date of payment at bank. Please print the Acknowledgement Receipt and Application form generated by the system after completion of fee payment process for further reference.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Technical Assistant Vacancy:
- Written Test (OMR based Objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration of 120 marks consists following subjects.
i) General English and General Knowledge (20 marks), Technical Knowledge (70 marks) and General Aptitude (10 marks).
ii) Official Language of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks.
- Skill Test: 50 marks.
- Viva-Voce: 20 marks.
(PB-2) of Rs. 14000-60500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- + other allowances
Age Limit: From 18 years to 40 years with relaxation for different categories.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST.
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application||20.04.2021|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||04.05.2021|
|Last Date of payment of fees||07.05.2021 (Till bank transaction hour)|
Download the Details Advertisement HereApply Now