SBI Recruitment 2022. State Bank of India has invited applications for 1673 Probationary Officers. Apply for Indian Govt Job.
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
No. of Posts: 1673 Posts
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply through the “Apply Online” button given below.
- They are required to fill all the required and personal details.
- Then they need to upload the necessary documents.
- After that they need to pay the application fees.
- At last, candidates need to submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Selection Process SBI Recruitment 2022 :
- The selection process will be divided into three phases.
- Phase I will be Preliminary Examination, consisting of Objective Test of 100 marks and 100 questions with 1 hour duration which will be conducted online.
- Phase II will be Main Examination consisting of Objective Test of 200 marks and 155 questions with 3 hours duration and a Descriptive Test of 50 marks and 2 questions with duration of 30 minutes which will be conducted online.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks assigned to the questions for each wrong answer. It will apply to both Preliminary and Main Examination.
- Phase III will be comprised of a Group Exercise and Interview consisting of 20 and 30 marks respectively.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of the marks obtained in Phase II and Phase III.
Pay Scale of ₹ 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
Age Limit: From 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2022 with relaxations for different categories.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹ 750/- and the payment of application fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Important Dates of SBI Recruitment 2022:
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application
|Last Date for submission of Online Application
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 for 871 Posts