SSC Recruitment 2022. Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for 990 Scientific Assistants in India Meteorological Commission. Apply for Indian Govt Job.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
No. of Posts: 990 Posts
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted
Educational Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
NOTE-I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
NOTE-II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
NOTE-III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply through the “Apply Online” button given below.
- They are required to fill all the required and personal details.
- Then they need to upload the necessary documents.
- After that they need to pay the application fees.
- At last, candidates need to submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Selection Process of SSC Recruitment 2022:
- The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination in “Computer Based Examination” (CBE) Mode in Hindi and English, on Pan India basis depending on 2 the number of applicants from different States and UTs.
- The Document Verification will be conducted by the IMD.
- The final result will be processed and declared by the Commission on its website.
Level 6 of the Pay Matrix
Age Limit: Upto 30 years as on 18.10.2022 with relaxations for different categories.
Application Fee: The application fee is ₹100/- and the payment of fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates.
|Opening Date for submission of Online Application||30.09.2022|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||18.10.2022|
|Last Date for payment of fees||20.10.2022 (11 PM)|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2022 for 12 Posts