NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 for 466 CHOs. National Health Mission Assam has invited applications for Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health for engagement as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC). Apply for Govt. of India Job.
Name of the Organisation: National Health Mission Assam
No. of Posts: 466 Posts
Name of Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Educational Qualification for NHM Assam Recruitment 2021:
i) The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
ii) B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
iii) Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates should fill up the application form.
- Then the candidates should click on the next button to go to the document upload section.
- Candidates should upload the following documents:
- Passport Size Photo
- Age Proof Certificate
- Final Year Marksheet of last qualifying Exam (Final Year B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)
- Provisional / Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
- Candidates can upload documents only in JPG format.
- Candidates should then click the final submit button.
- In the final stage the candidates will get a Registration No. and their application for print.
- Keep the Registration No. and password for future reference.
- Then the candidates should print the application for future reference.
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
Salary/Remuneration of NHM Assam Recruitment 2021:
Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Age Limit: Upto 43 years as on 01.06.2021
Application Fee: Not Applicable
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 31.07.2021
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 for Constable and Rifleman