Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for 3 Posts. Gauhati High Court has invited applications for 3 posts in the Judicial Academy, NLU and JA Campus, Hajo Road, Kamrup, Assam. Apply for Govt. of Assam Job.
Name of the Organisation: Gauhati High Court
No. of Posts: 3 Posts
Name of Posts:
1) Stenographer Grade-II – 1
2) Driver – 1
3) Duftry – 1
Educational Qualification for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
|SI.No||Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1||Stenographer Grade-II||Shall be a graduate with computer knowledge and diploma in shorthand having preferable speed of 100 w.p.m and preferable computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Shall also possess a Diploma in Stenography from a recognized institution.|
|2||Driver||i) Matriculation or equivalent recognized central or state board.|
ii) Must possess a valid Transport Driving License.
|3||Duftry||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized central or state board.|
Only for Driver: Must have a minimum experience of at least 2 (two) years in driving passenger bus (minimum 36 seater).
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
Candidates can apply online only.
- Candidates can apply online through the website https://ghconline.gov.in
- Candidates should click on “New Registration”, provide the required information and then click “Submit Registration”.
- The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “Submit Registration” button.
- Then click “Update Candidate Details”. Candidates have to provide his/her profile details and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by clicking the “Update Data” button. No field should be left blank.
- Candidates have to upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB to 30 KB.
- Click “Upload Photograph & Signature”.
- The candidates should click the “Declaration Check Box”. The button “Submit Candidature” will turn green and will be activated for submission of candidature.
- After submission, the candidates should take a print out of the Fee Payment Challan by click “Print Fee Payment Challan Form” button.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
For the post of Stenographer Grade-II:
- There will be a Stenography Test, Written Examination and Interview / Viva-Voce.
- The stenography test will be of 90 marks. It will contain the following tests:
- Voice Test before dictation with duration of 2 minutes.
- Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute (total 700 words) with duration of 7 minutes.
- Time to be given to candidates for testing of computer with duration of 3 minutes.
- Time for transcription of the dictated portion in computer with duration of 25 minutes.
- The written examination will be of 2 hours duration on English language proficiency consisting of 80 marks on the touchstone of Composition
- There will be an Interview/Viva-Voce of 30 marks.
For the post Driver:
- There will be a Screening Test, Driving Test and Viva-Voce.
- Screening Test (Objective Type Multiple Choices) on OMR sheets for 50 marks of 1 hour duration on OMR answer scripts testing the General Knowledge (20 marks), Road Sign Recognition (20 marks) and Assamese language (10 marks).
- In order to qualify in the Screening Test candidates have to secure the following:
- A minimum 5 marks out of 10 marks in the Assamese language segment.
- Apart from the above, a minimum of 24 marks out of 40 marks of the remaining part of the Screening Test.
- Candidates equal to 5 times of the number of vacancies (1:5) in order of merit in the screening test will be called for driving test.
- The driving test will be on the segments namely, Starting, Driving, Parking and after Driving (10 marks for each segment, total 40 marks).
- In order to qualify in the Driving Test, a candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 20 marks out of 40 marks in the driving test.
- There will be a Viva-Voce of 10 marks.
For the post Duftry:
- There will be a Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
- Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choices) on OMR sheets for 50 marks of 1 hour duration on OMR answer scripts testing the General Knowledge, General English & Aptitude (50 marks) and Assamese language (20 marks).
- In order to qualify in the written examination a candidate has to secure a minimum of 8 marks out of 20 marks in the Assamese language segment.
- Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be considered for preparation of final merit list.
- There will be a Viva-Voce of 10 marks.
|SI.No||Name of Posts||Salary/Remuneration|
|1||Stenographer Grade-II||Pay Band 3 (₹ 22,000-97,000/-) + Grade Pay (₹ 10,300/-)|
|2||Driver||Pay Band 2 (₹ 14,000-60,500/-) + Grade Pay (₹ 5,200/-)|
|3||Duftry||Pay Band 1 (₹ 12,000-52,000/-) + Grade Pay (₹ 4,400/-)|
Age Limit: Upto 40 years with relaxation for different categories.
- For SC/ST(P)/ST(H): ₹ 150/-
- For others: ₹ 300/-
|Last Date for submission of Application||05.08.2021 (5 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||09.08.2021 (Till Bank Transaction Hour)|
Download the Advertisement HereApply Online
Also apply for ITBP Recruitment 2021 for 65 Constable (GD)